What I Ate in Maine

Maine Lobster by Carol Gillott Bonjour Lobster, watercolor, 9" x 11"
My first Maine breakfast at the Owl's Head General Store - a real Maine blueberry muffin.
Church breakfast...



voila!

Last painting day David's wife Cathy makes a super lunch for us. Here a watermelon + feta + mint salad. YUM

Fresh Maine tomatoes...

More red berries from Cathy Dewey...

My friend, alison is the lobster roll expert. I think she must have downed 6 lobster rolls in 6 days!

This one was at scenic Slipside in South Thomaston..

My last night in Rockland I decided to make my own lobster ...

At Ship to Shore - $7 and change for 1 1/4 pound lobster steamed in 2" of boiling water - drop the live lobster in head first...ahem


YUM!

Off for some gazpacho at the Portland Museum of Art...

These big apples looked appealing as well...

I searched high and low for MACARONS in Maine. These are from Austin Texas. No luck in Maine...

Just plenty of Whoopie Cushions I mean PIES!

The most delicious bite of all was Sophie waiting for the ferry...

BONJOUR MAINE FOOD!

Search This Blog