Bisoux Market

Bisoux You might think you're in Paris if you saw these croissants...Bisoux You might think you were at Balthazar in Soho...BisouxYou're not. You're at the new Bisoux Market in the Delta Terminal at LaGuardia Airtport.
Bisoux Bisoux is loaded with French classic sweeties like Barnier lollies...
Bisoux And typical Provencal calissons d'Aix...
Bisoux Dragees anyone?
Bisoux My favorite French sweet - sticks of guimauve/marshmallow.
Bisoux Bisoux has savory French things to eat like salade Nicoise..
If you can't get to LaGuardia Airport or Nice, my petite niece, Louisa of Lucid Food, will show you how to make your own salade Nicoise at ehow.
Louisa Shafia on eHow I shall be diving with the lobsters...
Into this tub at The Slipway in Thomaston, Maine...
I really ate steamed clams and mussels. I'm saving lobster for later..
BONJOUR BISOUX & MAINE!

Search This Blog