Maison Blanc UK

Maison BlancMaison Blanc Petits Fours, watercolor, 9" x 11"Maison Blanc Last May I was forced to immerse myself in petit four pastries day AND night.Maison Blanc Really the correct French word is mignardises for these cuties.
Maison Blanc I was forced to wolf down great quantities to find my inner, ultimate petit four self...
Maison Blanc How else can you paint something?
Maison Blanc If you don't know it...
Maison Blanc Up close and personal?
Maison BlancI was commissioned to paint illustrations for Maison Blanc Patisseries in the UK.
Maison Blanc June a year ago, by chance I stopped in at the Fulham Road Maison Blanc for a spot of tea...
Maison Blanc A pleasent combination of Frenchness and British afternoon tea don't you think? Tres charmant French chef Raymond Blanc is their maitre in charge of every bite and their desserts are quite stupendous.
Maison Blanc I had a bite of their luscious Concerto chocolate cake
Maison Blanc Naturalemente I took a shot of the menu...
Maison Blanc Inside and out...
Maison BlancAnd this past May I was immersed in doing illustrations for their new menu thanks to Paris Breakfast.
Maison Blanc

Maison Blanc That's why all the petits fours and chocolate gateaux torture around here.
Maison Blanc And it's why I spent my birthday in May getting upclose and personal with a tunafish sandwich too. If you're in the UK do stop in and say bonjour for me.
Bonjour MAISON BLANC & Bonne Fourth to YOU!

Search This Blog