Gondola Fever

BEAR and I are too busy shipping out your chateaux to jump in a Venice canal and think about gondolas...
But no reason YOU can't dream of gondolas...

'Gondolier Fever' has been going on since Canaletto and before after all...

It does look terribly relaxing...

Gondola dancing anyone...

Who knew?

Are there gondola parking lots?

Can you get a ticket for double parking?

Which would you rather have?

A ride in a gondola...

Or a pistachio gelato? I know my answer...Hmmm

Pistachio wins hands down.

I think I caught gondola fever from looking at this watercolor book by Jean-Louis Morelle. Though the only Venice scene is on the cover - sometimes that's all it takes...

Please vote in the comments if you would like a gondola watercolor SALE on Monday...

Oui or Non...

Chateaux are shipping out TODAY by Priority Mail not gondolas - too slow!


BONNE WEEKEND PBers!

Search This Blog