Writing on the wall

I LOVE Paris signs... I love the typography... I love what they say: mille-feuilles, tarte fine aux pommes. Cheescake I could do without... I love seeing the hours written in script on the door, but I don't love showing up and they're ferme/closed.
Patisserie Secco decided to repaint their doggie on the wall. Why? Were the neighbors upset to lose the old doggie?
 La cadeaux is such a French concept...
Jean-Paul Hevin doesn't need words - just macarons.
I can not resist reading these authorized bread prix lists. I have no idea why? This one - Gerard Mulot's vitrine.
Self-explanatory.
This not-so-little piggy read the writing on the vitrine and is about to enter. He hesitates. A few doors down Patisserie Gerard Mulot, where you can easily make a pig of yourself.
With this enticing sign in the window.
Which would you choose?
BONJOUR WRITING ON THE WALL!

Search This Blog