Bonjour Croissants

Les Croissants Pur Beurre, watercolor, 9" x 11" Yesterday we ventured into the land of tartes and pate sucree. Today, fasten your seatbelts as we tear through the lush golden anatomy of the French croissant and pate feuilletee.Is it pâte brisée? I'm crazy for L'atelier des Chefs' fierce pastry instructor - I can watch him torture that pastry endlessly whatever it's name is...
Thanks to Merisi, I now have a special knife and can cut paper-thin slices of the golden croissant...
So much better to just munch a small bite and have a flat tum like these beauties..
If only I had a portable battery-operated knife to take to Paris, then I could eat a thin sliver of the richest pastries and not think twice about it.
It would fit into a Boulangerie bag.
On verra bien.
Yellow bird and Ladybug are thrilled with the new electric knife - so many petite morceaux du croissant/crumbs to devour.
BONJOUR WEEK-END!

Search This Blog