Cafe Pouchkine

Cafe Pouchkine Cafe Pouchkine Chocolat Chaud, watercolor, 9" x11"
Cafe Pouchkine Why ever did I not get Cafe Pouchkine's fabulous pastries...
Cafe Pouchkine Is beyond me.
Cafe Pouchkine Not even one multi-colored macaron...
Cafe Pouchkine Passed my lips - quelle tragedie indeed...
Cafe Pouchkine Granted I was there for breakfast/petit dejeuner...
Cafe PouchkineAnd I did wolf down a lovely orangie viennoisserie thing...
Cafe Pouchkine Mainly I'd come for a cup of lush, thick chocolat chaud served in a traditional chocolatier with traditional beater/le moulinet...
Cafe Pouchkine Nearby Parisians were having dessert for breakfast (what clever ducks) but insanely drinking Coca-Cola! Why ever do Parisians adore Coke? Karl Lagerfeld has been plastered on 3+ bottles. Some French trends/tendances are completement nuts non?
Cafe Pouchkine Cafe Pouchkine is located in a far corner of Printemps ground floor. Don't hesitate to go in for a delightful respite from shopping and browsing.
Cafe Pouchkine I'd advise you to leave your gun at home, even if Printemps saw fit to include it (on the chair) in their vitrine setup next to a Cafe Pouchkine table. Same goes for the RED lipstick on the rim of the cup...

BONJOUR CAFE POUCHKINE!

Search This Blog