Macaron/Food Photography Ranch Weekend

Last night I lite a 'macaron' candle and said a little prayer... Photo by Helene Dujardin Photo by Helene Dujardin
Macaron Queen, par excellance, Helene Dujardin is joining forces with Pioneer Woman, Ranch Queen, for a prize weekend in July of baking macarons, shooting them and riding broncos in OK.
If you're a photography afficianado you'll definitely love Helene's new book on how to shoot food. I'm working my way through it...
Pioneer WomanRee Drummond of 'Pioneer Woman' is the mistress of home on the range and cookbook author. If you haven't visited, run over right now. You'll not be disappointed. And why not throw your hat into the ring to win this terrific weekend (July 23-24) baking and shooting macarons. Wouldn't it be great if a PBer won?

I entered the contest...
Even though I LIVE in macaron T-shirts and wear macaron boxer shorts.
I drink out of a macaron cup...
Use a 'macaron' mouse pad daily, still I cannot bake macarons!
Macarons infiltrate my life in every possible way. But shouldn't I be baking the %$#@ things as well?
I may have the biggest collection of mini macarons on the planet...
While others go to Paris and buy Christian Dior socks I spend all my $$$ on macarons...

Attempting to read Japanese pastry books on macarons is not beyond me. It's called obsession...
Besides BEAR says he'd like to go.


BONJOUR Macaron Weekend!

Search This Blog