Pastry Meditation...

Religieuse Violette, watercolor, 9" x 11"
Religieuse Dalloyau I thought I was posting on the lovely, orderly way Parisian patissiers...
Dome Delmontel Line up their creations...

Patisserie CadorLike soldiers standing to attention in perfect rows.
my studio Then I had one of those Eureka! moments. Is it possible my obsession with French pastry has everything to do with a desperate need for order and nothing to do with chocolate or whipped cream?

La Grand Epicerie These perfect disks lined up with such precision...

Rue Mouffoutard Labeled and priced, measured centimeters apart, are the exact opposite of my chaotic studio...

Moulin de la vierge I fight a losing battle with entropy daily,

Fauchon Yet the vision of glossy tartes...

Religieuse Laduree Is like a Zen meditation...

La Grand Epicerie gateaux passion Do I start an ashram in Paris and spread the joie?

Should I go to pastry school?Would you like a peek at my studio 2011 to see if there's been any improvement?

Do tell PBers.
BONJOUR PASTRY MEDIATATION!

Search This Blog