Patisserie Yamazaki Paris

YAMAZAKI PARIS by Carol GillottFramboise Fantasie, watercolor, 9" x 11"



YAMAZAKI PARIS The posh 16th arrondissement is loaded with posh patisseries...
YAMAZAKI PARIS And I've barely set foot in them.
YAMAZAKI PARIS This is pretty tragique - I must make up for this lapse next trip ...

YAMAZAKI PARIS I just happened to waltze by Patisserie Yamazaki enroute to the Musee Marmottan last October on 6 Chaussée Muette 75016
Metro: La Muette



YAMAZAKI PARIS As usual I ran in, stole some shots and ran out without tasting a thing - quelle dommage :(


YAMAZAKI PARIS Unlike the trecherous Financier Pastries now lining the shelves of my refrigerator and hips...ahem


YAMAZAKI PARIS I have more resistance in Paris - there's such a wealth of choices.


YAMAZAKI PARIS You know in the next block or so you'll find something irresistable. Pastry procrastination is easy in Paris.


YAMAZAKI PARISNew York is not as full of temptation...


YAMAZAKI PARIS C'est la vie...



YAMAZAKI PARIS I do promise to go inside and EAT something next time!



Search This Blog