Well I can't really go naked, can I?

Recently.. I have spent far far far too much money and bought quite a bit of clothes! I can't help that I love summery dresses and they're in all the shops at the moment.. Understandably I've bought a few bits and pieces, and thought I'd share and tell you where to find such items.. (: I've linked to a couple of things, so you can see how things differ from the internet image, too.


Flowery bandeau dress, £7.99, H&M
This top has been absolutely perfect for sunbathing in, and just lounging about when it's really hot out. I love that it's just about long enough on me to wear with leggings underneath. My friend Laura got it in black, too, but I fancied something a bit different as I own a
lot of black!


Grey-blue striped dress, £9.99, H&M
I've worn this a lot recently, and I really love it. Unfortunately with various bras, I have to be careful about showing off too much boob! It came in a green-stripe too, but it reminded me too much of old school dresses, so I went for the blackish-grey striped one. It looks a bit blue in some lights, too. An odd colour, we'll say, but nice for hot days, also.


Long green dress, £24.99, Apricot at New Look
I am desperate for it to get really warm and I can wear this on many of the beach and BBQ trips we have planned! It's on the long side, so I'm hoping it'll be good for hanging out at the beach or my garden with bare legs - I hate my legs! haha.


Hummingbird shirt, £4.99, H&M
Definitely love this. I
adore hummingbirds and really want to own them.. so I pretty much buy anything with them on! Haha. And it was only a fiver! Super comfy. I've been slobbing about uni and town in this with leggings and some summery flats, and a light cardi.. love it. On the hanger, it looks like it has a bit of an odd-placed line around the middle, but it comes to just under my chest, which is good, but I've worn it a few times with a belt around me middle. It comes in other colours, too.


Striped nautical ballet-flats, £12, New Look
These were priced at £12, but I got them when New Look was doing a 20% off with a student card month, so they were a bit cheaper than that. I was trying to stock up on cute flats for the summer, and it's a pain to find things in my size, so I pounced on these when I saw them. They also come in yellow and red. I quite like the red ones, actually.. hmn..


Flamingo necklace, £4, Accessorize / Love bracelet, £4, Accessorize / Bow ring, £4, Dorothy Perkins
I've bought a great deal of jewellry recently, but I'm just showing you my favourite pieces. I've been into gold, too, which I hated when I was little, but I think it works better with my skintone, for whatever reason.

The next were a few things I got for my birthday, so I'm not 100% sure on the price!

Lime green dress, £3.99 H&M
This is supposed to be one of those beachy cover-up's and as such, it's made out of really thin material (which is why it's so cheap), which makes it a little bit see-through, but it's hella comfy and I have a bra the same cololur.. so I'm set. (:


Parrot vest, £10, New Look
I just thought this was really cute! Haha.


Blue maxi dress, £35, Dorothy Perkins
I realllly wanted a maxi-dress. I was hunting for them. This should really be pre-empted by the fact I am five foot ten and a half. Maxi dresses in normal shops aren't really maxi dresses on me.. more like.. calf-dresses. it's awkward, in all. I found this in the
Tall section in Dorothy Perkins and it was the absolute perfect length. I wore this the day of my birthday BBQ, which was pretty lovely. (: It's amazingly comfotable, and I love the design.


White leggings with brown stitching, £5ish, H&M /
Brown Leggings, £10, New Look
I needed some new leggings because I basically live in them, and fancied something that was a bit different from my usual black. The white ones are what I guess you would call 'jeggings' but I hate that word, and I they're basically legging material, just with the stitching. The brown ones are very comfy, too. (:

And that's all folks! Hope you liked this and it wasn't too picture heavy for you.. (:

Search This Blog