Father's Day What?

I went into town today with my mum, with the intention of getting a father's day present for my dad (duh), and came back with some stuff for myself. I'm not very good at this, am I? Oh well. I did get my dad some presents, too.


Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in 13 Peach Passion and China Glaze Nail Polishes in Flip Flop Fantasy/Sun Worshipper from the Poolside collection.
I wore Rouge Volupte to work today but I'll wait a bit longer before doing a proper review! So far, I really love the colour and it goes on super smooth, I like that. The packaging is lush, too. Very pretty and classy, as you expect.

I had to go out to work, but I couldn't help but do a quick swatch of these.. they're so awesome! These were the two I really wanted and I almost bought them offline the other day, but I'm glad I didn't because I wanted them the second I saw them. These are so bright! Like.. day-glo fluroescent bright. I pretty much love neons, apparently. All I seem to do is buy them, I think I have about 5 China Glaze Neon's? Oh well! Haha. Back to my point! I always put topcoats over them, because I prefer them glossy, but they're super stunning without;
Flip Flop Fantasy is a brilliant neon coral, somewhere between pink and orange and red. It's sooo bright. And Sun Worshipper is the orange that I just can't get over. It's like traffic-cone orange mixed with yellow and just great. In this picture I've got topcoat on my middle and ring finger, and my index and pinky are without, all matte.
I've just done a full manicure with Flip Flop Fantasy.. so expect a full review shortly!


And a bit of the old Body Shop. They were on offer for 2 for £8 again.. so my mum got one and so did I, haha. I don't even like Grapefruit but this smells fantastic. I am pretty much addicted to these shower gels.
Also, how excellent is the word 'pamplemousse'? It's excellent, I like saying it..



I tweeted about this but I thought I would just show you guys.. I got this from Primark the other week. £6 in the men's section.. I love it, ahah. I'm such a geek, excuse me..

Search This Blog