Shopping Addiction

I was wondering whether or not to do this post, because I know how cruel people can be on the internet - but I don't really care to be honest - I've always been a larger girl. To start with, I'm over five foot ten tall... Plus, I've always had big hips, big thighs and big boobs, and I'm pretty much okay with it, to be honest. I've been reading a lot of blogs by Young, Fat and Fabulous and Fatshionable, who are both gorgeous and stylish, and it's really inspired me. After looking at their blogs, I went and did some imaginary online-shopping for some pretty dresses and found so many! (For those not in the know, imaginary online-shopping is filling up your basket with all the lovely things you want, and never pressing purchase) I thought I'd post a few of the things I've found here.


Images from asos.com!

1,
Sea Horse Embellished Top, £40.00
2,
Asymmetical Macrame Top, £28.00
3,
Kimono Sleeve Lace Dress, £35.00
4,
Embellished Neck Swing Dress
5,
Double Strap Dress, £22.00
6,
Hyper Real Sequin Embellished Top, £40.00/£45.00

I only recently heard about ASOS Curve, now I don't really need as big as they go up too, but I think it's really great that they basically just do their regular clothes in large sizes. Personally I don't really know why they have to be in a separate section, but what you gonna do. They seem to keep adding more, too. And the other things are just some things I'm loving right now. I think my ~summer style~, if you will, is pretty obvious! haha.


Images from dorothyperkins.com!

Dorothy Perkins:
1,
Peach Bow Shirred Hem Top, £25.00
2,
Black & Cream Floral Print Top, £29.00
3,
Pink Ditsy Frill Front Dress, £20.00
4,
Mocha Swallow Print Tunic, £29.00
5,
Blue Stripe Hummingbird Vest, £25.00
6,
Cream Stud Shoulder Hanky Hem Top, £26.00
7,
Black & White Parrot Vest, £18.00

I've always really appreciated Dorothy Perkins' tall section - I've recently been on a hunt for a great maxi-dress and was turning up short (most of them by about a foot) until checking out the tall section in Dotty P's and found
this beauty which is lovely, in my opinion.
And I think you might be able to tell I'm suffering from a bird-obsession at the moment. I'm still not sure why, though. I want to own a hummingbird, still, too. They're too cute for words, see;

Search This Blog