Pre-Birthday Spending

It's my birthday in a weeks time, so a few days k gone my mum took me shopping in town and I bought lots of new clothes and some shoes and things.. none of which I'm allowed until my birthday! Sigh, I hate waiting! Haha. But I bought a few things for myself..


Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter, Lush, £5.50
Seche Vite Top Coat, Sally's, £8.99
China Glaze Polish in Frostbite, Sally's, £5.99
Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File and Protective Case, Boots, £10

I definitely didn't mean for them to be all nail based, really, but that is how it turned out, I suppose. I have used all of these and so far I am in love! But I'm going to keep using them for a little bit longer before I do a full review on them. (:
And then I got myself this great shirt from H&M (one of my favourite shops!).

Flamingo Shirt, roughly £10, which I personally think is a bargain for a flamingo, haha, my mum thought it looked dead..
A few days after that my friend wanted/needed (the lines are blurry!) to buy some new shoes.. so as a good friend, I went with her..and got some shoes for myself.. (:

Grey Jersey Flats, Primark, £5
I really wanted some cute new flat for when I dash out to the shops or hanging about in the garden or with friends.. it's a proper bitch to find my size, let me tell you. I'm a size 9. So when I spotted this find for £5 in Primark, I definitely didn't hesitate.


Black Zip-Front Cage Courts, New Look, £22
These were actually £19-something with a student discount card, which is awesome! It's my birthday in seven days (eee!) and I'll be going out with a bunch of friends fro the night out, of course, and wanted some slightlyyy lower heels to wear out so my feet will last all night and not protest.. so I got these. Looking them up on New Look for you, I see that they do nude ones, which are pretty cute, too. Also in size 9! Check it out, big-footed girls.


In The Buff Nail Polish, MAC, £8.99


Cockatoo Necklace, Accessorize, £5
My mum thought this was bizarre, again, but she hates birds.. I love it, it's so cute!

I don't really want to get into the habit of doing haul posts, really, I'd rather do them as like, coming-soon-review posts, haha. That said, expect some reviews!

Search This Blog