Paris Saint-Valentin Report


Petite Coeur Rouge, watercolor, 9" x 11"


Have you let your beloved know what you would like for Saint-Valentin's day yet?

Perhaps you were thinking along the lines of a millefeuille en forme de coeur from Lenotre?

Pierre Herme has an elaborate fruity heart for those who are into counting their daily fruits and veg...

A filligree container of what? Qui sait?


Chocolatier Patrick Roger never disappoints when it comes to 'creativity'. This has to be for les mecs non? PLEASE do not leave this outside my door, merci beaucoup.
For the bookish among you Hugo & Victor have their usual Moleskine albums full of chockies..

Heart-shaped cupcakes anyone for the DIY bakers?

I don't know what magic ingredients are in Fauchon's love jam - if it has healing powers I'm ready to try it.

A cariar dinner at Petrossian? I'm game...

I would LOVE one of these tarte au fraise from Carette, especially if it had a little pleated paper case/"Les caissettes plissées. Merci Patricia H. for the important info.

In fact I already got my Saint-Valentins gift - a pair of gents boxers covered in purple macarons from Rick Tulka in Paris. He felt I had to have it and I did. So I'm covered.

As for the BACK report:

We get an MRI tomorrow (for the 1st time [eeek])

More physical therapy, this time at the clinic with machines etc.

And we're finally sleeping better, walking(hobbling) better and without the cane sometimes (yay!)

THANK YOU PBers for all your kind messages and vibes!

Kiss-Kiss

BONJOUR SAINT-VALENTIN!

Search This Blog