Mad About Macarons

Just as Repetto has 300-500 different colored ballerina slippers... French Girl has on hand an endless array of chocolate bar flavors... That's how I discovered her exotic and irresistable Chocolat Citron Gingimbre - I am forever addicted... French Flavor Spoons, Watercolor, 9" x 11"

This past weekend, while I was painting in bed, BEAR was busy reading my new book, Mad About Macarons, full of exotic flavors up the whazoo...
Scottish author Jill Colonna lives in Paris for 20+ years and she's made it her mission to help the rest of the world make Parisien macarons...
Jill lets her imagination run wild with macaron possibilities - well that's what BEAR says.
 Jill has a macaron forum where she answers all your questions directly.
I've never seen so many exclamations of macaron success first time round, right off the bat!
I would love to know if it's possible to make macarons without a Kitchen Aid? Meanwhile I'll admire her Caramel Macaron 'Tatin'-style vicariously...

Search This Blog