Fetish Ispahan!

Pierre Herme's Pink Ispahan, Watercolor, 9" x 11"
Again, THANK YOU for all the well-wishes To Get In The Pink of Health. I've got PINK on the brain...

And so does Maitre patissiere Pierre Herme. I received his announcement of the new Fetish Ispahan collection (only available du 15/02/2011 - 20/03/2011)

So much 'pink' to taste...
Herme even has miniature pink gateaux...
Along with le monstre Ispahan...
Et bien sur les individuals...
Beaucoup du individuals...
But it only takes one...
This Ispahan verrine is toooo pretty!
Paris taught me to love roses - they are on almost every street corner...Merci au Nom de la Rose. Paris Breakfast at Etsy
French Pink Tea, watercolor, 9" x 11"

One visit I went wild and bought everything Rose in sight...
Now for The In The Pink Report:
My MRI says I have quite a few herniated disks = no surgery required.
GRAND MERCI!
I am crazy for my new physical therapist - he gave me ultra-sound-accupressure-massage-heat+tingles yesterday and I feel like a newborn.
I'm feeling much, much better thanks to all your kind words and thoughts.
BONJOUR FETISH ISPAHAN!!!

Search This Blog