Bonjour Fraises!

Au nom de la Rose Sketch, Watercolor at Etsy, 6" x 9"
~
Since I cannot yet make it out to sketch in New York's Frenchie pastry salons (with my whacked back) I thought at the very least I would bring in a few elements to help get me into fighting shape for mid-March Paris...
i.e. The rose and strawberry still life setup.
A macaron candle comes in handy at last!
I must be ready to face up to Paris' best tartes!
Strawberries have no season in Paris...
Just as roses can ALWAYS be found at Au Nom de la Rose...
French fraiseFrench Strawberry Sketch, watercolor on Etsy, 6" x 9"
~
Plate of Fraise sketch, watercolor at Etsy, 6" x 9"
~
French fraise sketch Where aire you look...
Les fraises abound...
Fantin-Latour certainement knew how to paint up a plate full of fraises...
Artist shop, Sennelier too is fond of the almight red berry...
But beware the gigantic Fraise-Tagada - faux strawberry-flavored in name only!
BONJOUR FRAISES!

Search This Blog