GERARD MULOT!!

Patissiere Gerard Mulot has a thing for hot pink...
Photo courtesy of Sous Les Pixels La Plage
So many hot pink pastry boxes and bags...
I wonder why?
I saved this Mulot pink box long ago...
I even made a 3" mini version en homage...
BEAR found my pink pastry box in pieces and decided he MUST put it back together (that's why we're so late posting today...)
Et voila!
BEAR to the rescue again - he put it together with spit and polish so I could then paint it...
Gerard Mulot Pink Pastry box, watercolor on Etsy, 9" x 11"
~
My next BIG project is to figure out...
How-to paint these pleated papers the pastries are sitting on.
I don't even know the French name for them...
The pleated papers for pastries are called "Les caissettes plissées."
BIG MERCI Patricia H.!
Of course I saved a few amidst my other Paris trash...
But they're all flattened out and therefore useless :(
BEAR has made it his mission to figure out how to paint these pleated papers. I'm waiting with baited breath for the answer...
BONJOUR GERARD MULOT!!

Search This Blog