Inside my room..

I hope I'm not alone in thinking this, but I am genuinely one of those people that sees my bedroom as an extension of me. For me it's the place I spend most of my time and I really want it to echo my personality. I think the second you walk in you can tell this, haha. It's very, very bright. Lots of colour and images and things everywhere, which suits me just right!


You can just about see the back of my door here and it has a big Marilyn Monroe poster on, and then above it hundreds of model pictures from a few years ago. I thought about taking this down, but I've got quite attached to it.


My little perfume shelf! (: My current (and all time!) favourites are at the front, Chance by Chanel, Paul Smith Floral, Sunset Heat by Escada, and Miss Dior Cherie.


My shelf of accessories and other bits and bobs.
My new blue aviators, my ratty gold ones behind that, and my cheapo bright pink ones, haha. In the box I have my Indian pearls, and then next to it my box of earrings. On the shelf theres a purse and some belts, and I have some ASOS jewelery, my Marc Jacobs padlock/clock pendant, my wonderrrful tiger necklace, and some other things.


My boxes of makeup and some photos of me and the girls I love.


One of my favourite things, my giant collage on the wall that I add to every so often, full of art-works and drawings and photos and magazine things that I love.. And in the corner is part of my extensive DVD collection!


And last but not least.. my favourite place in the world! My cuddly little day-bed and some more posters and pictures.

What's your room look like? What's your favourite bit..? Show me! (:

Search This Blog