I want..

..Doesn't get.
This is the motto my mum instilled in my from a young age, haha. But right now, theres a few things I would like. (: Please. Jewellery, jewellery jewellery.. I didn't used to care about it at all, but then I got my ears pierced about ten months ago, and I've been obsessed. Something I've realised I love a lot of is animal themed pieces.. I'm not really sure why! haha.

The Raven on this is perfect for the bird kick I'm on right now! I'm still searching for a hummingbird necklace..


To cheer me up, I feel.


This is just awesome!

And whilst I'm still on the hunt for the perfect pair of wedges..
If anyone can find it in their heart to buy me this pair of Miu Miu heels.. well, I'd be in your debt forever! At £400 a go, though, I think I'll be waiting a while... Sigh. They are truly gorgeous, though.

Everyone knows I can't be trusted with sunglasses, I drop them in lifts and throw them across carparks and tread on them when they're in my bag.. But I've wanted a pair of green or yellow aviators for ages, and these Carrera Endurance frames are right up my street.


I am somewhat of a perfume-whore. I think I have about ten-fifteen bottles on my shelf, and a whole glass jar filled with mini-bottles and testers that I want to buy. There have been two on my wishlist for a long long time, now, one of them being Flora by Gucci! It seems like the perfect spring fragrance, and I really want it! Unfortunately I can't justify the pricetag right now, even with my 25% discount.. I think I need to do Project 10 Perfume, haha!


The other one I've wanted for
so long now is DKNY's Be Delicious fragrance, the original green one. This was on offer for ageeeees, everywhere over Christmas, and I resisted like a very very very very good girl. Then I was buying some polish in Boots yesterday and saw it was on offer for £20! Oh my Goddd. I think I might have to give in. Even though I have one that smells almost the same.. The limited-edition Roy Lichtenstein bottle makes my heart melt.


A lime green Kitchen-Aid Mixer.
Shush.

What's on your wishlist?

Image credits: ASOS.com, Net-A-Porter.com, Untamed Menagerie, Boots, Lazy Oaf, Fable & Fury.

Search This Blog