Body Shop Haul and FOTD 21/04/2010

The other night I was feeling a bit down in the dumps, when I got an email from The Body Shop with a 25% off discount code! As you can imagine, this cheered me up immensely! I ordered this later on Sunday night, and I received it at lunchtime today (Wednesday) so I'm pretty pleased with that! I am the most impatient person and hate waiting and waiting for orders, haha.
That said, onto the goodies. (:
I definitely suggest you check out
The Body Shop's website, and get on their mailing list, because they have some great online deals. Currently they have a 2 for £8 deal on their shower-gels and a buy 1, get 1 50% off del on their Nutriganics skin-care range, so go have a look!
I got two of their shower-gels, and then there were two other things that caught my beady eye, so I splurged. Andddd I got free delivery cause I spent over £15! Score. Cheapo student, sorry to say! Haha.
L-R: Mango Shower Gel, Satsuma Shower Gel, Banana Conditioner, Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash.
The Satsuma Shower Gel smells
ah-maze-ing! That kind of spicy-sweet and super damn refreshing and I can't wait to use this to wake me up in the morning! I kind of just want to sit and huff it, so I might have to invest in the Satsuma body-butter or something! I also got a Mango one, but I want to do a review on all these products in the future so I'll shut up about it right now. (:

And a quick FOTD from before I went to work! I look
deathly pale in these, apologies! I really liked my hair today, actually. I threw it up in a bun when it was still damp and normally that creates a disaster but it looked quite curly and nice, for a change.
Also, looking at these pictures, my eyeshadow is really washed out. In person, it was much prettier. Boohoo. ):


Eyes:
MAC Eyeshadow in Shroom
MAC Eyeshadow in Tete-a-Tint
MAC Eyeshadow in Soba
MAC Eyeshadow in Copperplate
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

Face:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel
Dior Diorskin Nude Foundation in 030
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach

Lips:
MAC Naked Honey Lip Salve
Estee Lauder Pure Colour Crystal Gloss in 342 Dragonfruit

Have you bought anything good recently? Let me know! (:

Search This Blog