Paris Dogs

 Paris pets in the Metro...a common sight to be sure.
You have to keep your eyes peeled to catch Parisian pets on the bus.
But they are very much present, here hopping off the bus.
I noticed a slew of bigger dogs this trip - this Lab is leash-free.
Some big Paris dogs are behaving badly..ahem
I wondered if this was an ex-pat from New York...
This Giant Schnauser was quite insistent about going inside.
During our tour of the marche Bastille, Phyllis pointed out a regular - a big Puli lounging a top his owner's rolls of tablecloths.
Phyllis promised to let me walk her adorable Jack Russell, Bimba if I move to Paris. This is reason enough to make the move is it not?
Dogs in the windows are a common sight in Paris real or otherwise.
As are chickens.
I was delighted when Ronda asked me to paint her pedigreed chickens at the Tour Eiffel.
Marc Jacobs is drawing pets as well - this mural in Galeries Lafayette will amuse.
Ben and Kitty are visiting Paris figuratively and virtually.
Molly likes to hang out on rue de Buci cafe...
If you have a pet longing to be sent to Paris 'figuratively' do let me know. I'd love to paint them.
Unusual pets like lapin, chevre, boas, chickens even mice get a special prix by the way. These are Marc Jacob's mice shoes.

Search This Blog