Joyeux Anniversaire!

Today is Norwegian Independence Day.
It's also my birthday.
Today Le Figaro was awfully kind to send me good wishes.
Who knew if you subscribed you'd get a card and a virtual  'gateaux'?
I've been cleaning out my closets (preparing for Paris I hope...). I found this long lost map-of-Tokyo-workman's glove!
Like a gift really...
I found  my lost swim ticket!!
Ages old but always good in Paris. Yay
Today I found this tax refund check in the GARBAGE!
Hello?
It will pay for my traditional B'day lunch - a steamed lobster at Chelsea Market.
I won't be eating my traditional B'day dessert - lemon meringue tarte
That will have to wait till July and Paris.
I'm on my latest regime -
The smaller fork/forchette diet...
Why is it the last few days of a trip you go hog wild spending and buying yourself presies?
Does this happen to you too?
I bought this adorable T from Anne Maisonneuve.
I've long admired the Red Riding Hood jewelry at Point Central on 47, rue Cler
After much leche-vitrine of the big red riding hood ring for 20 euros.
Inside I fell in love with the little Red for 38 euros.
Clearly this is meant for a 10-year old or a tween...
At my little diner party we all admired D'arcy's curly locks.
Natch D'arcy said she'd like to have straight hair like Meg Zimbeck and moi. Meg  mentioned when she wakes up her hair is standing straight up. Me too.
I decided to do something about it and went looking for goop to make my hair stand up straight full time. I found Osis you sprinkle on your head like salt in a hair supply shop in the Marais.
I fell in love with the vendeuse's haircut.
She sent me out the back door to Zazen - 38, rue Roi de Sicile 75004 
Florent took me right away and now my hair stands up straight all the time.
A great Paris presie!
Not to worry.
I bought plenty of macarons for research.
One-mac-a-day is the rule (sometimes broken).
Today someone in Paris asked me to BAKE them a piece monte!!!
My Metro horoscope yesterday said:
Although each might require a bit of effort, several important objectives can be attained. Don't hesitate to go all out in order to achieve what you want.
!!!
I'd like to request a presie from PB readers.
Now I've spent countless HOURS on Pinterest could you please
I promise Friday will be an ALL MACARON Day!
It will anyway :)
Cheers Carolgxxx

Search This Blog