Blue-Bleu

 Blue suede shoes seem right for Memorial Day no?
 Here's a way to double your creativity - spritz yourself all over with blue paint like Jean-Paul Goude did to Jean-Paul Gautier!
 One of my favorite shots of French ultramarine blue watercolor swatches.
Have you noticed how French moms and daughters dress alike in Paris?
 Blue bag + blue dress.
All she needs are those blue suede shoes. I saw a lot of blue in Paris.
 A stunner of a bleu wall at an art show in March.
 A touch of bleu at the show.
 One of my favorite boutique hotels (in the Marais) is solid blue, Hotel Caron de Beaumarchaise. I long to stay here one night...
 And their prices are nothing to get bleu about either.
 Tres joli/beau oui?
 A blue dollie at La Petit Blah-Blahs
 Have you seen Nicole Robertson's gorgeous (means multi-colored Ha!) new book on Paris In Color?
 Nicole of Little Brown Pen lives in Paris full time. Take a look at her blog and swoon or get ze book and look offline whenever you want to sink into Paris colors.
 I went looking for some Cobalt blue yesterday but all I found were these jazzy, Floridian rhinestone sunglasses at Gap Kids of all places ($10)
 I was relieved to see turquoise bleu is A OK in Paris but will it double my creativity? One wonders...
I spent most of my time in March shooting lunette signs...

Search This Blog