L'Amour Fou

 Everyone goes to Paris looking for love in all the wrong places.
 I found my true own love across a crowded room at Chef Marthe's.
 I fell hard.
Truely, madly deeply in love with her lemon zester.
Has this happened to you?
Un coup de foudre/instant attraction.
 In a town with easily 50,000 tarte citron on almost every street corner surely a good lemon zester shouldn't be hard to find.
 Alas, c'est pas comme ca.
Even Galeries Lafayette Home is sadly lacking in a good variety of lemon zesters.
Pink dishwashers? Oui.
Lemon zestors? non pas trop.
 Chef Marthe suggested I try Eva Baz'Art
53 rue St. Andres des Arts.
Ferme :(
And the vitrine was filled with coccinelle!
 Macaron earrings? They are at Anne Maisonneuve.
 Pretty Ballerinas in every color of the rainbow?
Oui bien sur.
 Want go swimming (nater) at Pontoise?
There are 38 public pools in Paris.
I visited 4 this time - 34 more to go.
 Lapin in Paris?
Oui beaucoup.
Muguet...de trop
 I felt like this devoted dog waiting..
Where is the lemon zestor of my heart?
 In the end I made do with a plain number from Monoprix.
Quelle disastre.
 This morning I went to look on Amazon.fr but I found my TRUE LOVE!  right on Amazon.com!!
 You might be wondering what does she see in this guy?
Especially when there are hot high-tech Microplanes a plenty. With Microplanes the zest goes ALL over - impossible to measure.
And they're so sharp you get more white stuff than zest.
With this cutie the zest collects INSIDE the handle.
What's not to love?
So now that my love quest has been fulfilled do I start looking for a scooter to fall for?
What do you think?

Search This Blog