Financier Pastries 2

Financier Pastries Financier Petit Fours, watercolor, 9"x 11"
Champagne by Carol Gillott Drinking too much Champagne once-a-year is not that big a problem...
Financier Pastries But becoming attached at the hip to a Patisserie just a short train ride away is another matter...
Financier Pastries Dear PBers,
I need an intervention...
Financier Pastries What started out as mere research for a petit four drawing project...
Financier Pastries Has turned into an obsession. Ouch!

Financier Pastries I tell myself I'm buying these delights just to paint them. Ha! They're disappearing faster than I can paint them :(
Financier Pastries A few years ago I kept pastry temptation under control easily...
I only painted miniatures...

Under an inch high. Help me PBers.


Chef Eric Bedoucha of Financier Pastries Especially since I haven't tasted "Le Tropical. At least there is a remedy for greediness straight from Paris - Oddibil charcoal tablets created for pastry overeaters. I recommend it highly.

BONJOUR Petits Fours 2!

Search This Blog