A Change is coming



Dear blog,

It's been a while! At least is the feeling i have.
So many things happend these past days that i completely losing my mind.

First news, J and i are back together and it feels right, for real.
We talk a lot about everything and i must say that he seems involved and over serious about it.

Serious enough to ask me if he can come live here, with me and never be apart again.
I was numb. I didn't know what to say or what to think.
I told him i was planning to coming back in Belgium, so of course he was happy but when i ask him, if he really would like to move in Paris, he told me that he wanted to be anywhere i will be.
I know he likes that city and could really enjoy some time abroad so i finally said yes!
Now , he needs to find a job here since his company doens'nt have any position here, so he won't be here before a few weeks.

Of course, i still want to move in Canada or in America soon. I told J. about that, and surprisingly he seems thrilled! So paris will definitely be a step in our life, a great and beautiful step i hope.

A real storm blew over my life...


Search This Blog