Back on Track!




Héhé feel good today!
I'm in a good mood and i've decided to really take some GOOD resolutions, like nooo doubts anymore, nooo questions and i want to stop being negativ, sacrastic (at least i will try) or pessimist! Just living the moment.
I'm so afraid to wasting my life and to losing some time that i trying to analyse every situation before, which of course is ridiculous because that is exactly a total waist of time :)
Anyway..

I was really upset yesterday night with that all Paris-Brussels thing, that i finally decided to call J. at 2am. He was almost asleep but sounded really happy to hear me, we talk for a long moment and that conversation was just the last little push i needed to take the step.

So Yes, he makes me suffer before (he was drinking way to much way to often when we lived togheter, he was going through a very bad time due to personal reason).
Yes, he will come to Paris and we will live togheter, Again.
And Yes, we will make some plans to move to Canada or USA next year.

So we have a past, a present and a futur togheter and it's a good feeling.


New Topic :
I went to the Christian Louboutin Store yesterday!
There was no line in front which was great, i didn't really want to wait hours for getting in.
I was lucky inside too, cause' i ve got the very last black pair at the right size!

After paying the 500€ and asking for a gift package, i went out white the cute Louboutin's bag.
Was so happy to didn't get to go to a bunch of different stores to find the perfect sandals to miss D. Birthday.

After that i went to meet my bestfriends Mj. at her place.
We chill for a while, get ready like only girls can do and head to the restaurant.
We where the first there, which when you now us, is a very hard thing to believe.
The other friends of D. arrived, some we do know some we don't, some really nice, some really shitty, but anyway, it was a good evening and we had very good food.
D. was over-excited about her gift    :)

After , i've slept at Mj's, i called J. and i went to bed.
This morning my Best-Friends-In-The-World brings me a great breakfast and we eat while watching Covert Affair.
I did not noticed how she miss me even if i saw her once or twice a week but always with someone else, like other friends or her boyfriend (who was to a bachelor party this week-end).
So i've spend a really great week-end and i'm (crazy to say that) ready to go working :)

Going to take a nap!






Search This Blog