Cafe de Flore Store

Cafe day today. I'm sick of looking at desserts I can't have.
There are lots of chatchkas you can bring home. Cafe stuff for sale at the cafes.
You'll find these signature souvenirs only at posh cafes like Flore and Deux Magots. Not the same as being there. But you can have your own little make believe cafe in your home kitchen. I've got a cafe table and chairs in mine.
A few French sugar cubes, a cafe cup and a glass. Your bottle of Vittel and you're set.
Wait! You need the aroma of French roast coffee too.Nothing like a bit of cafe music playing in the background. Who knew Cafe de Flore has their own music CDs? They thought of everything for your-make-believe-cafe recreation.
Why didn't I buy a Flore keychain as a reminder of where I'd rather to be when I go out the door?Here the cafe boutique where you can get your cafe gear.
26, rue Saint-Benoit, 75006
Just don't go before noon-CLOSED!
Do you have any cafe souvenirs in your kitchen?
BONJOUR CAFE TODAY!

Search This Blog