Winter Bleus

Where would you rather be chilly? In Paris? Or Minneapolis? The winter bleus are pervasive... Who doesn't want to hibernate under bleu covers?
But given the chance to walk the chilly streets of Paris...
In bleu jeans I might reconsider...
Especially if I had bleu boots like these...
Or interval boots like interval training depending on your mood - just unzip.
Exposing your bleu gloves to make a fashion statement?
Forggedaboutit.
Exposed bleu chat - this is OK.
Polar bears and colds go together like going hatless when it's 20 degrees.
Milk has a blue caste to it so...
Pink roses in a bleu basket at au Nom de la rose?
Parfait.
Swimming pools are naturalement bleu but does yours have a vending machine full of bleu bathing suits for a mere 10 euros? I doubt it. Why didn't I grab one?
Bleu desserts are rare as hen's teeth...
But leave it to Gerard Mulot to come up with macarons bleus!
I think I'll take a chilly Paris...
BONJOUR WINTER BLEUS!

Search This Blog