Mademoiselle in New York



I saw today the LIVE broadcast from Polaroid with Lady Gaga and I was quite impressed with the new products. Eyeglasses with built-in digital camera, a pocket size bluetooth printer and a digital polaroid camera with references to the original SX-70.
As a kid I always dreamed of owning eyeglasses with special powers and now Lady Gaga is putting them in the market. It would be really funny to walk around the fashion shows and backstages with them. Although I might wait until they launch a smaller model. (The design of this version is just too futuristic for me.)

My vacations in Brazil are almost over and I will be going back to Paris next week. Not sure yet if I will be attending the menswear shows in Milan.

My dear readers, how was your holydays??? Who do you think I should try to photograph in 2011?

Search This Blog