Paris Lunettes

Along with ogling pastry shops on every street corner in Paris. I am drawn to optical shops.They're almost every other street corner. This charmer, Optique des Vosges is in the Marais, 12-14 rue Saint-Antoine, 75004, just a spit from Place du Vosges.
I don't know what I'll do when the coke bottle frames go out of style. I'm addicted. It's the only way people are sure to find me, by my scarlet red goggles.
I found my frames by chance in Urban Outfitters for next to nothing. A village optical shop replaced the lenses.
The French are lucky to have their National Health pay for their fancypants lunettes/glasses.
 Is why you can't go two steps without tripping on a lunette shop.
OUCH! 360 for this barely-there transparent cutie.
Transparent is IN, though I haven't seen them at Urban Outfitters.
I call these glasses 'Jagged Little Pill' like Alanis Morissette's song. Don't ask me why.
A very eccentric design for an artiste no doubt, though not this artiste. I would lose them in an instant. One thing about big coke bottle glasses - they're easy to spot when you leave them around.
Something else easy to spot are the mini billboards in pastry shop windows.You don't need googles to read these sign posts.
BONJOUR PARIS LUNETTES!

Search This Blog