Paris Bouquets

I tend to see a 'rash' of things in Paris...
Everyone sees Parisiens carrying baguettes - it's unavoidable.
Last time in Paris I saw a ton of people walking around carrying bouquets...
This bouquet-carrier, perhaps a flower delivery girl looks both ways before crossing...
I would too if I had such a lush bouquet in my arms.
I wonder if she makes trans-Atlantic deliveries - like right now, today!
Waiting in a Paris bus shelter in case of rain on your bouquet is wise...

It's also wise to wear colors that co-ordinate with your immediate surroundings, whilst carrying a bouquet.
Or not...
Very tall orchids on rue Cler...
I wasn't the only one seeing a plethora of bouquets...
Designer Kenzo filled his windows with them with matching scarves and skirts...
One thing Parisiens really get...
Is take-away/emporter floral bouquets.
They are available EVERYWHERE.
Who would not love to get a Paris bouquet delivered to their door today, please raise their hands.
This weather is the pits!
Or pop a bouquet on your head as a hat.
Who needs an umbrella?
BONJOUR PARIS BOUQUETS!!

Search This Blog