Bonjour Tax Day 2011

Is your head in the ground today?
Don't U wish U were here instead? Rather than here? *BEAR is busy guarding the envelopes awaiting mon Oncle Sam. The clock is going tik tok tik tok!!! Piles of green are headed out the door today... Have you ever been to Pierre Herme at 6:45 pm on a Saturday? Empty non? That's my bank account tomorrow=MT :( Yeah, I'm seeing RED! Why do I keep checking the fridge? Anything to avoid signing checks. I'm looking for something fruity... I'd settle for MacDo's macs at this point (if it was in Paris). R U in the same boat? My heart goes out 2 U. We will all be good boys and girls and do our taxes on time. I'm gonna hit it with my best shot. Where are the stamps? So I can celebrate later.
BONJOUR TAX DAY 2011!
~
(repost from tax day 2010)

Search This Blog