Ze Back Report

Printemps 3, watercolor, 9" x 11"
For Paris maniacs a few things to chew on this week-end before we get to ze back. Paris poodles - miam Even more miam-miam - Angelina's charlotte de fraise et les domes. Tarte chocolat or verrine de fraises anyone?
OK on to BACKS!First of all, THANK YOU so much PBers who offered up their own personal experiences with sciatica /bad backs. BEAR and I are grateful for all your kind tips, advice, well wishes! You might like to see the exercises we do now everyday...
2 X a day. Click for 12 YOGA poses to strengthen Bad Backs.
Probably forever if we want to stay pain-free.
We just started using 3-pound weights to strengthen the left leg a bit so it doesn't wobble. T
his stuff is tuff love.
 Victor or Justine who mentioned the TENS Unit in an email. I'm getting electrical treatment with this at physical therapy.They said it would be fine to self-treat at home whenever I have pain. Voila
Another PBer mentioned the McKenzie Method. I asked about it at PT and they said, That's what you're getting. This New Zealand technique is a Godsend with speedy results.
My PT person also reccommended I start doing this Kundalini Yoga DVD I've just ordered, but I'm already doing cobra-like poses (see above) so anything that strengthens and stretches the back is the goal to keep in mind.

I'll be looking up this book when I get to Paris mid-March.
I don't know how much dancing I'll be doing but I'll do a mild jump for joy THANKS to your kind thoughts and suggestions.
BONJOUR ZE BACK!

Search This Blog