BONJOUR SPRING!

TA-DA!
Look!
Yesterday the ballerinas were out in Paris.
And shortie striped skirts.
Why not combine both with striped ballerinas..?
Whilst eating some red berries...
I got berrie thing at Gerard Mulot to paint...
But I ate it :)
I wanted to buy anemonies from my favorite fleuriste
On rue Vavin, but I'm off to VENICE TODAY!
The trees were busting into bloom in the Luxembourg jardins...
People were even wearing sunglasses!
Why not take a gardening class or arrange flowers at the gardens..?
Why not write a letter in Spring green ink?
Or wear a floral hat...
From hat shop Marie Mercie...
Why not tie a pink bow around your waist like at Eric Bompard..?
Even if you have no waist at all yet, wear a red bow for SPRING!!
The Easter chocolate chickens are wearing them...
Everyone was out in the Paris cafes...
Even the Eiffel Tower poked it's head out from the clouds yesterday.
I decided to try my luck and get the best waffle in Paris yesterday...
Well Le Figaro says L'Avant Comptoir has the best so it must be so. When I tried on Sunday I waited on line 45 minutes. Then at the take-away window they said it would be another 10 minutes! Well they only have ONE waffle/gaufre maker! I gave up and went away. But yesterday with Spring finally arriving with a blast I hit lucky and didn't have to wait at all.
YES it was well worth coming back for.
*NEWS ALERT:
I AM NOT TAKING MY COMPUTER.
But perhaps I'll post on PB at a cyber cafe...qui sait?
I'm taking a petite vacance. Please excuse dearest PBers.
I'll be back onboard the 30th of March.
Patience et courage...ahem
BONJOUR SPRING!

Search This Blog