Bonjour Paris!

A quickie post from Paris!!

I overslept!

I can't see straight either - a bit fuzzy here...

And I'm running to the St.-Germain piscine.

Now AirFrance shows you your arrival in Paris from a camera on top of the plane (too much information in my humble opinion) but the ride over on a 380 Airbus was smooth as silk if sleepless...

I reccommend highly taking the Roissey bus into Paris (Opera)...
You'll get acclimated more quickly and you'll catch up on sleep you missed the plane ride over. *Must remember to prep pre-trip next time by sleeping upright in a chair the night before... First goofy French stuff seen immediately upon exiting the bus at Opera...
The first amazing pastry I bought at Lenotre (spotted when exiting the Ecole Militaire metro). Disasterously ruined by bad packing malheureusement...
First Metro.

Excellent lunch at the Canteen downstairs at Merci...

First Eiffel Tower (seen on a cup on rue Jacob)

A quick whirl around the new FAB Left Bank Hermes (more to come...)

Vitrine at Pierre Herme.

Tomorrow is MACARON DAY!!!

It's always Spring at Au Nom de la Rose on rue Cler....

Patisserier Gerard Mulot is ready for Spring - but it's raining and I left my umbrella at home.

Yellow duckies at Bonton...

Stripes as always at St. James...

Older French Girls wearing RED shoes (as always)

BEAR (who I almost left sitting on the living room couch (eeek) is already bear shopping...

BONJOUR PARIS!

Search This Blog