Paris Jonquil Yellow

These Dafs are YELLOW, watercolor, 9" x11'
~
Merci Marie for translating daffodils into jonquils yesterday...
Sue's daffodils inspired me to run out and buy some to paint...

Cris in Oregon has daffodils growing in her own garden, even if they are facing away from her window - naughty daffs. If I was in Paris now I'd be wearing this jonquil jaune/yellow cardigan I would... David Lebovitz is smitten with jonquil yellow bergamots.
I've never had one, have you? All Paris adores yellow disks, especially their famous tarte au citron... More yellow disks, this time at L'Epicerie...
Here's a yellow-obsessed French woman about to fall into a case of tarte au citrons at patisserie Gerard Mulot. Oh to be in her shoes...
In Paris it's nothing to cook your dinner in a miniature jonquil yellow cocotte. If you can't make your own do stop in at Les Cocottes, 135, rue St.Dominique 75007
Or eat under a yellow awning at 17 Avenue de la Motte Picquet.
Petit Bateau's vitrine are full of yellow right now if you hurry...
Just some yellow walls I captured on the run in Paris...
In a weeks time I'll be boarding AirFrance for Paris. Miam-miam
Je t'aime Jonquil Yellow!

Search This Blog