You'd better watch out!!!!!!!!!!









Hello my dear followers and not,

Today I'm soo happy because my Teb Baker bag just arrived..But I'm not just happy for the bag but I also am so excited because it's just 40 days till Christmas..All shops have been decorated -or most of them- and I feel so utterly happy because I adore Christmas...Actually I have all the right reasons to love them as everybody else and one more...!!!I was born on 30th of December and as you understand this period as a little girl has been the best of all my childhood....The christmas tree,the presents, the birthday cake...Ohhh.....I'm so looking forward to the 24th of December...
Well it is a truth universally acknowlegded, that when it gets to Christmas I get madly insane from my joyful spirit so don't get puzzled if I start posting things about Xmas from now on...I must warn u...I get vicious....;PP

many many sweet kisses

Angie

Search This Blog