Angelina - Paris

No matter what I say about not going back to old favorite places in Paris, Angelina is a must-do.
They've recently renovated and added a much bigger L-shaped patisserie...
A visit is absolutely required + some lingering...
Some of the most beautiful pastries in Paris...
To my eyes...
They seem to be constantly upping their game - elaborate mille-feuilles, the pastry of the month in October....
Macarons flavored ginger-cointreau called the 'Dita' after hot American burlesque queen, Dita Von Teese in Paris...
Angelina came up with the hot-dog-shapped 'macalon' macaron.
Lovely fruity verrines et tartes. And NO ONE shook their finger at me for taking photographs I might add, though I do try to be discrete and would never use flash.
After browsing the patisserie you can stop in Angelina's dining room...
For heavenly chocolat chaud...
And a chestnuty mont blanc.
You can buy take-away/emporte 'cold' hot chocolate in the shop..
Along with Angelina bougies, confiture, guimauve and pate de marron...
Outside a Paris dog patiently looks for a taxi, after drinking too much hot chocolate (some breeds are NOT chocolate-intolerant and I'm coming back as one of those)...
FYI:I've put up some watercolor sketch sheets of Angelina cups I painted this summer at a $pecial price on Etsy.
FYI: You may not have been getting your morning email hit of PB because of a change in Blogger's setup. Everything is fixed now. YAY!
This morning I have to run shoot the New York 2010 Chocolate show - full report tomorrow.
BONJOUR ANGELINA!

Search This Blog