Paris Next Wednesday...

 After FOUR hours talking to HP tech support in Calcutta this morning I have Jetlag. I'm fast forwarding to next Wednesday morning when I arrive in Paris. My brain will be in a similar state after coping with today's 'white screen' catastrophe. Only difference I'm flying on Delta - so no Catherine Deneuve to amuse. Quelle dommage.
 First thing - a hot pink Tour Eiffel map dispenser at CDG...
 Then take Roissey Bus into town if it's early.
 At 7-8 am there's not much traffic and you can snooze.
 And watch earlybird Parisians run to work.
 Love seeing the lamps still lit early morning.
 Already 7:45?
 Roissey drops you at Place de l'Opera-the center of the universe.
 One look at a cafe setting up...
 Then onto ligne 8 at Opera Metro...
 Out at Ecole Militaire 75007...
 Across Avenue de la Motte-Picquet, J-M Boulanger is selling croissants. I painted this for Gail.
At a kiosk sur la coin de Ave.de la Motte-Picquet a Paris dog waits patiently. There must be a 'Bringing Up Toutou' for doggie owners.
('toutou' means doggie)
BONJOUR PARIS MERCREDIE PROCHAIN!

Search This Blog