Cahier d'Ecriture

 I'm always on the lookout for examples of French cursive to bring home.
 I love this postcard by illustrator Claire Franek.
 My attempts at her delightful curvy handwriting, ahem
 More Fr cursive practice...
 Lurve the handwriting on Chez L'Amie Jean's biz card - easy to bring home.
 Big fruitbox with nice writing - not easy to bring home.
 Adorable bonbon/candy jar - too cumbersome to bring home.
 Page ripped from Lenotre's catalog - easy to bring home. Shhh-they keep them by the cash register.
 I Love the handwriting on Michel et Augustin's yogurts.There was a promotion at La Grande Epicerie and I happened to sit at a communal table where Michel et Augustin were eating lunch. I was dying to say I LOVE your packaging, but the cat got my tongue. Go figure.
 You can find plenty kid's how-to-write French cursive on Amazon.fr and FNAC for kids #19 rue Vavin.
 I bought this cahier/notebook at L'Ecritoire but it's a counting book.
An important ardoise/blackboard
Announces gouter/snacktime 3-6pm
I won't forget this handwriting in Paris.

Search This Blog