More Paris To-Dos

 More last minute Paris to-dos PBers!
Any other suggestions are welcome.
 Of course I will be attending Jour du Macarons Tuesday 20 March.
 With Scots Queen of macarons by my side, Jill Colonna I can not go wrong.
 We'll grab a bite at Printemps new popup cafe Paco Rabanne par Hediard.
 Of course it will be a salade break between macaron scouting.
 I have a cooking class lined up with Meeting The French (Chef Marthe) I'm excited about.
Sample menu:
Mediterranean zucchini
Chicken with two vinegars
Grape pickers' cake
 After all the eating I'll need to climb some stairs! I've never been to Franck et Fils 80, rue de Passy 75016 but this looks perfect. Thanks Paris Chronicles for mentioning their inhouse Harcourt Photo Studio on the 2nd fl (10 €).
 Marie says I mustn't miss salon de The at Maison Boissier either. 184 ave. Victor Hugo 76016
 Have you heard about Guerlain's newest perf La Petite Robe Noire? There's an expo at 68 av des Champs Elysees I want to catch of French graphic designers.
 I'd love to get to see YSL's studio at Foundation Pierre Berge but this is not an easy one to catch - 5 av Marceau 75016...
 I'll be staying in BOBO 11th arrondissement after a night at Fr Girl's (for some essential sleuthing). I wanted to get to know a new area in Paris. Any suggestions?
 I know La Patisserie by Cyril Lignac has opened nearby - 24, rue Paul Bert - more stairs on the agenda bien sur.
 I've been meaning to go to La Cocotte for ages, also nearby - 5, rue Paul Bert 75011
 In London, I'll be taking tea at Peggy Porschen's Parlour 116 Ebury st, Belgravia this week!
My dance card is filling up but any suggestions are most welcome. I see some of you are into Cara Black's Paris mysteries. Would this make good Kindle reading on the trip over?
Do tell all PBers.

Search This Blog