When R U Going 2 Grow Up?

 With all the controversy surrounding the book, Bringing Up Bebe, I realized my favorite pics in Paris are of French kids...
 Bien-elevee o mal-elevee/well-brought or badly brought-up, there's something very appealing...
 And I like to go to kid places like Choco Story-Paris - Musee Gourmand du Chocolat 28, bvd de Bonne Nouvelle 75010...
 And shoot endless pics of French children's clothes.
 This trip I'm definitely going inside Bonton 5 bvd des Filles du Calvaire
 When I do shoot 'grown-up' clothes, mostly they're childish, not sophisticated couture. Hanging out on Avenue Montaigne is not my cup of chocolat chaud...
 Before there were macarons in my life, my fav Paris sweet was big tooth-breaking meringues...
 I've yet to try a Chupa-Chups lollipop - well-loved by many 'grownup' Parisians...
 I love shooting goofy French kid stuff like at Patchi chocolat 1, rue du Passy 75016
 I was thrilled to learn of a big exhibition of Babar at the musee des arts decoratifs - my fav musem.
 This trip I will NOT miss out on the musee de la Chasse et de la Nature 62, rue des Archives, another kid-friendly museum.
 I'm a huge fan of French kids books so I'll visit Salon du Livre 2012 (kids get in free).
 I haven't been to Le Bac a Glaces 109,rue du Bac but it's top of the to-do list. Have you been?
All my life my father and mother used to ask,
"When are you going to grow up?"
I still haven't.
Got any fun Paris suggestions for the immature?

Search This Blog