What's On in Paris?

 Becky said..I have a trip to Paris planned in early May & was wondering..where do you find a schedule of events going on while you are there??
Lots of people buy Pariscope on Wednesdays to find out. Not me. I find it too confusing.
 I prefer to check the posters in the Metro...
 On the sides of buses...
 And those scrolling announcements in the street...
 I check to see what's on at my favorite museums online...
If you don't want to stand online it's a good idea to buy your ticket ahead...
 At FNAC's instore ticket counter. You can see what's on at their website. And you can buy/printout your billet/tickets too, but it was a little trop advancee pour moi...
 It's fun to get on line at the hottest exposition in Paris to see what people are wearing. Then jump the queue with your ticket in hand and pop right in. Go the first day a show opens and you'll miss big lines and crowds. It worked at the Sempe show. Are they waiting to read the reviews?
 Google 'Paris March 2012' - many event sites will come up like KLM.
 It has links to special event websites to like PAD.
 I hope to catch the Jean-Paul Goude retrospective at Les Arts Decoratifs 107, rue de Rivoli 75001 Tuesdays - Sundays from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. It is open until 9 p.m. on Thursdays. Closed on Mondays.
20 March and on a Tuesday(!?) Usually it's on a Sunday.Will the school kids play hookie? Will you be in town?
*Don't forget MEETING THE FRENCH at work for fun visits.
I really like this book for boning up pre-trip, but today was the 1st time I ever played the audio CD.
mon dieu...c'est pas facile
Any other Paris suggestions are most welcome PBers.

Search This Blog