Paris My Sweet

 Eating croissants for breakfast doesn't seem too bad...
 While gazing out the window at Paris rooftops...
 So what if you have to climb up 6 flights to reach your chambre de bonne...
 As long as Milo is waiting for you...
 Amy Thomas of Sweet Freak did this for a year and a half
 And ultimately wrote of her eating adventures in Paris My Sweet.
 Amy rode her Velib bike to all the best patisseries like Pierre Herme...
 She even tasted Herme's famous FAB chocolate gateaux with the cerise on the top - something I'm still dreaming about.
 We met at Carrette for a gouter/snack but keeping up with Amy's capacity for sweets has me running in place.
 Amy's book is full of sweet eating tales of both New York and Paris (Amy ate these last week from the new Georgetown Cupcake. She doesn't miss a trick in either city sweet-wise).
 Maybe I if Velibed aroung Paris...
Or climbed 6 flights for a croissant, I could catch up to Amy but I kind of doubt it.
Bon Appetit Amy!

Search This Blog