Stocking Stuffers

What do you want in your holiday stocking?
Nothing wrong with a block of chocolate soap IMHO...
Or an edgy pair of J-P Gautier sunglasses...
So what if these gorge shoes poke a hole in my stocking or make my feet tres miserable...
A nice box of Carette petit fours would do nicely...
A dozen or two of French homemade jam...MIAM!
I'd love my own macaron machine...
A pair of cafe chairs svp.
My very own presse kiosk preferably on bvd St.-Germain...
While I'm dreaming, why not a twirling French stairway...
Leading to a Parisien hallway...
I'll jump into my chocolate mini Smart car (another stocking stuffer)
And go spinning around la place de la Concorde at l'heure bleu


BIG MERCI PBers for sending your pets to Paris this Xmas!

What do you want in your stocking?

xxxCarolg

Search This Blog