The French & Coca

What is it with the French and our Coca Cola?

Coca-Cola I simply don't get why it has such a place of honor on the table like here at Cafe de Flore?



Coca-Cola It's ubiquitous - on cafe tables...

Coca-Cola Even on cafe table mats?!

Coca-Cola While I was having an elegant breakfast at cafe Pouchkine...

French-speaking fellow eaters were imbibing horrid caca 'coca'.


What's up with that?

Eating lunch with Jill/Mad about Macarons at Jean-Paul Hevin, I couldn't help notice an attractive couple drinking coca with their lunch! OUCH et yuck.



No wonder French wines are suffering...

Can you imagine my shock to see French sandwiches wrapped in coca-cola bags...

Then put into Coca-Cola carrier bags :O



Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola And worse news yet:


French Girl has mini cans in her fridge. Does it get any worse than this? I ask you. What can we do as Americans to stop this heresy? The French are NOT perfect!!

Au Revoir Coca!!!

Search This Blog