New Year's Little Black dress

















My dear followers and not,

Merry Christmas to all..Sorry for not posting lately but my internet connection sucks...Even thought I tried several times to post some things I couldn't..Thank god I made it today..
The theme of this post is a matter that concern us all:"New Year's Eve what to wear trouble" ..
It's a truth universally acknowledged that every girl at New year's Eve is in a big trouble about what to wear in order to stands out..And what's my advice? The easy solution of course..
The little black dress not only is a safe choice for a memorable appearence but it also provides you with a lot of glamourness and beauty...
Personally I've picked up a perfect but simple black dress which combined with a huge necklace looks amazing on me..
Hope u like the pics above and I strongly advise u to follow my path if nothing else has come to your mind yet...

xxx

Angie

Search This Blog